Formulated to present economical and practical solution for screw attached gypsum boards, USGKNAUF ST 55 Metal Profile votes for easy installation.
Dimensionally stable and extensively durable, USGKNAUF ST 55 Metal Profile is suitable for internal use in non-load bearing partitions, ceilings, fire & acoustic rated walls, bulkheads and stairwells. What makes it a demanding product is the durable, lightweight and easy to handle qualities. Each of them has their own significance enabling people to buy the metal profile. The fire resistance rating combination coupled with suitable gypsum board panel thickness allows the structure to live longer than expected. Exhibiting richness, quality and beauty, this metal profile is one thing to look out for.
Features and Benefits
- 0.55 mm thick profiles
- Minimum yield strength of 250 MPa
- Dimensionally stable
- Unlimited design options
- Screw penetration test as per ASTM C645
- Punch service holes for utilities
USGKnauf ST 55 Metal Profile is an excellent piece of product that augments the lifeline of a ceiling system. It has exclusive specifications that add to its functional value.
- System Components: Wall Stud, Floor & Ceiling Channel, Ceiling Section, Perimeter Channel, Intermediate Channel, Ceiling Angle, Expansion Fastener, Soffit Cleat, Drywall Screws and Connecting Clip
- Thickness: 0.55 thick profiles
Metal components and accessories suitable for residential and commercial ceiling and wall systems.