USGKnauf SHEETROCK® Standard Plasterboard is manufactured from high purity calcium sulphate with two molecules of water (CASO4.2H2O) stored in the crystalline form which is encased & bonded between two heavy duty specially manufactured paper liners. Its uniform core helps to achieve high system performance, consistent quality, strength and ease of use.
USGKnauf brings more than 100 years of science-based plasterboard innovation—one that is jobsite proven with millions of square meters of this technology installed worldwide.
Core Structure : SHEETROCK® Brand Plasterboard has a uniformed distributed core. This is a result of careful and precise engineering that generates void structure ("bubbles") In a variety of sizes that are optimized for strength.
Crystal Structure : SHEETROCK® Brand Technology fuses togeather gypsum crystal at the microscopic level to enhance the strength of the interlocking structure of the gypsum matrix.
Enchanced edge strength : SHEETROCK® Brand manufacturing process enhances the strength of tapered edges.
Anti-sag feature : SHEETROCK® Brand has Anti-sag feature which helps it stand out for seamless ceilings without sag*.
*Tested for humidified deflection
Features & Benefits
- High tensile paper liners and consistent core, helps it to deliver consistent quality, strength and ease of use for project requirements
- Applicable Standards: IS 2095 (Part 1):2011 (Reaffirmed-2016) & BS EN 520
Benefits: SHEETROCK® Plasterboards for Ceilings & Drywalls
- Meets Indian & British Standards along with ISI certification
- Supports Green Building requirements (Enlisted by GRIHA- Green Rating for Integrated Habitat assessment)
- Superior drywall performance with Fire rated and Acoustics systems
- Minimal deflection for seamless ceilings
- Enhanced core strength and flexural strength
- Assured Quality
- Thickness: 12.5mm and 15mm
- Edge: Tapered and Square
- Size: 1830mmX1220mm
- Size: 2440mmX1220mm