A renowned name emerged to control the environs of a manufacturing unit, Clean Room Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panel is designed with Firecode to develop a safety orbit around manufacturing unit.
Developed to vouch for safety, Clean Room Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling panel has an etched vinyl-laminated appearance that makes it sag resistant. The qualitative performance is well exhibited in its adherence to ISO standards and certification as a superior bio-based product. These class 100 and class 10M-100M panels are manufactured with the ability to control workstation essentialities as well as efficient in cleaning. Dolled with High Recycled Content, Clean Room Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panel holds exclusive position in the Acoustic market for its extensive performance capacity.
Powered with the ability to control sagging and high pitched volumes, Clean Room Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panel is an ultimate solution in the category of strong acoustic panels to be installed at laboratories, hospitals, utility rooms, kitchens and clean rooms.
Features and Benefits
- Firecode design for adhering to safety codes
- Ability to withstand 49 degree temperature and 99 percent humidity
- Potential to control sagging and high volume surround systems
- Certified by USDA as Bio-based product
- Controls workstation environments
- Low emission capability for better functioning
- 30 year lifetime warranty
Articulated to control the extensive sound energy level in the clean rooms, Clean Room Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panel accompanies exclusive components:
- Type of Edge: SQ in Class 100 and Class 10M- 100M panels
- Panel Size: 2x2x5/8 and 2x4x5/8 in both sections
- NRC: 0.55 in Class 10M- 100M panels
- CAC: 35
- LR: 0.79
- Color: White
- Grid Options: A, B, C, D, E in both sections
Gained accolades for high quality performance, quick installation and efficient in controlling sound energy, Clean Room Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panel can be applied at:
- Operation Theatres
- Rest Rooms
- Clean Rooms